Chi tiết sản phẩm
Thông tin sản phẩm
DORS 800 is intended for counting of Russian Rubles, US Dollars, Euro and other world currencies with simultaneous authenticity verification, denomination recognition and with note sorting by orientation, face and denomination.
- Quick solution for every cash handling task: batching, sorting by denomination and orientation.
- The actual database of the world currencies and counterfeit notes.
- Validation block of DORS 800 provides 9 kinds of authenticity verification, including 4 machine-readable features.
- The path’s configuration allows to reduce the number of jams and stops significantly.
- DORS 800 provides 9 kinds of authenticity verification, including 4 machine-readable features that guarantee a recognition of counterfeit banknotes.
- DORS 800 is designed for handling of any cash volume of cash, while the reject pocket allows non-stop counting and sorting of banknotes.
- DORS 800 recognizes the currency by the first counted banknote. During one counting session the banknote counter saves the amount for each currency separately.
DORS 800 is intended for counting of Russian Rubles, US Dollars, Euro and other currencies with simultaneous authenticity verification, denomination recognition and with note sorting by orientation, face and denomination.
- MIX mode: counting mode for mixed denominations and orientations of certain currency. The detection of each banknote basing on 4 machine-readable features is activated in this mode. The cashier has the opportunity to see the detailed counting results for each denomination.
- DENOMINATION mode: counting mode for the certain denomination of the banknotes regardless orientation. The banknotes of the same denomination are accumulated, all other denominations will be placed into the reject pocket. The cashier can set the batch size, the batch size can even exceeds the stacker limit. In this case the DORS 800 will compare the calculated number of banknotes with the preset and will continue counting to achieve the required number.
This counting mode is carried out in two versions:
- The user can choose the required denomination manually.
- DORS 800 recognizes the denomination by the first counted banknote in the batch.
DENOMIANTION Mode is useful for preparation of banknotes for filling the ATM cassettes in the banks.
- ORIENTATION mode: banknote counting mode with sorting by orientation. Orientation sorting is available for modes MIX and DEN. The cashier can choose the automatic recognition of the banknote orientation by the first counted banknote: all the banknotes with the same orientation as the first counted banknote in the batch will get into the stacker, the other banknotes will be placed into the reject pocket.
- COUNT mode: piece counting mode.
COUNT mode has two essential features:
- The detection of machine-readable features is off, nevertheless DORS 800 controls the banknote size.
- Maximum counting speed, 1500 banknotes per minute.
Sản phẩm cùng loại